Customer Service M-F 7am-5pm


Call us today for the best pricing on forklift attachments in the business.

Bakersfield Forklift Attachments

Bakersfield Forklift Attachments - The city of Bakersfield, California is situated in Kern County, at the southern end of the San Joaquin Valley. It is situated in between Los Angeles and Fresno and according to the cities official travel website, Bakersfield is considered to be the 11th fastest growing city in the state of California.

In California, Bakersfield is ranked as the 11th largest city and the 58th biggest city in the United States according to 2010 statistics. The population is estimated to be about 338,952. Bakersfield is California's third biggest inland municipality, after Fresno and Sacramento. With a population of 800,458, the Bakersfield Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) is the 63rd largest urban area in the country. Manufacturing, agriculture, and petroleum refining and extracting make up the economy within this region.

Just east of Bakersfield is Sierra Nevada's southern tip. The Sequoia National Forest is where the city limits ends, situated as the foot of the Greenhorn Mountain Range at Kern canyon entrance. Tejon Ranch, which is situated in the Tehachapi Mountains, could be found to the south, and Temblor Range to the west. The San Andreas Fault and the Carrizo Plain National Monument are situated just behind the Temblor Range, more or less 35 miles (56 km) from Bakersfield.

With a total area of 114.4 square miles (296 km2), Bakersfield is a big city. 98.86% (Approximately 113.1 square miles, or 293 km2) is land while the other 1.14%, equaling about 1.3 square miles or 3.4 km2, is water. It lies approximately an hour and thirty minutes drive away northern Los Angeles (roughly 100 miles or one hundred sixty km) and roughly four and a half hours southeast of Sacramento (approximately 300 miles or 480 km)

Rated fifth among the nation's top medium sized cities for business by a recent Inc. Magazine, Bakersfield is a business hotspot, offering one of the most affordable and popular locations on the West Coast. It is strategically located at the southern end of Great Central Valley in California, where it is considered part of the world's fifth largest economy. The large labour pool and existing office space makes it a great place for companies to locate themselves.

Lots of well known businesses have made Bakersfield their home, including State Farm Insurance (which employs 1,500 people at its regional bank office), Pleasant Holidays and ACS Inc. call centers, DIVR Inc., ProSoft technology, and Lortz Manufacturing, which is a technology-based company which creates tiny, precise parts thatwhich are essential for aerospace and space age businesses.

Attachments Express

We carry a large inventory of attachments for all different makes and models of lift trucks and aerial equipment. If you need a quote on a specific attachment, call us today at:

TOLL FREE: 1-888-695-7994

Email Us

We try and make certain that each client we work with has a positive encounter. Our great supply management system allows us to provide you with the components you want at prices that are hard to...   About Us